Jared Harding

Jared started CrossFit in 2009 and is Cowtown CrossFit's head coach. Jared has his CF-L2 and has been coaching CrossFit athletes for 5 years. He is also a co-owner and programmer for the gym. Jared is a full-time firefighter/paramedic and a part-time woodworker (check out his amazing work: @hardingfurnitureco). Jared loves the Dallas Stars, Texas A&M, and bird hunting with his dog, Scout. 

Amy Harding

Amy is co-owner and in charge of Cowtown CrossFit's social media pages and community outreach. She is a Level 1 Trainer and is passionate about fitness and community. Amy works full time as a teacher in Northwest Independent School district and loves spending her time with her husband Jared, their son Harrison, and dogs Oakley & Scout. 

Carl Beard

Carl is a co-owner and began his CrossFit journey in 2016. He enjoys the community aspect of CrossFit, and runs all things marketing for the box.  

Christine Beard

Christine is a CF-L1 coach at Cowtown CrossFit and does a lot of behind-the-scenes work at the gym. She joined CrossFit back in 2012 and quickly fell in love with the varied, high intensity workouts and the loving community. She continued to CrossFit through her second pregnancy, and has learned through her years that CrossFit is for everyone no matter what your situation may be. Christine has a B.S. from West Virginia University and works in the medical field. She has two beautiful children, named Audrey and Parker, with her husband and co-owner Carl. 


Connor Paxton

Connor began CrossFit in 2013 when a fellow Marine mentioned it to him in a martial arts program. He completed his first CrossFit workout that day and was immediately hooked. He crossfitted on his own for a year, then decided to join a gym in New York. He realized shortly after that he had missed the biggest part of CrossFit: the community. As a martial arts instructor and implementing a fitness program for a military unit he was previously stationed with, both gave him a chance to utilize the CrossFit methodology in military and vice versa. Connor is currently a CF-L2, holds certs in Gymnastics and USAW-L1, and has a B.S. in Exercise Science.

Tierney LeCocke
Daniel Lyons

Daniel found CrossFit in 2012 and hasn't look back since. He began coaching after obtaining his Level 1 certification in 2013. Daniel has also learned CrossFit's Aerobic Capacity and Movement/Mobility certifications as well as obtaining his CF-L2 in 2019. Daniel volunteered as a Paramedic for the 2017 CrossFit games Medical Team and plans to keep that tradition alive. He is very excited to work with all the Cowtown athletes and their excellent community! 

Jimmy Isbell

Jimmy found CrossFit in 2015 and started coaching in November of 2017. He is a passionate coach who has a heart for each athlete, and strives to give them the best hour out of their day. Along with his Level 1, he also has his scaling certificate. His motto to any CrossFit beginner is "90% of it is showing up, and the other 10% will take care of itself." 

Jordan Walker
Justin Dewing
Audrey Dewing

Audrey comes from a lifelong background of athletics and was bored of the monotonous "globo-gym" routines. She's passionate about fitness and even more so of the well-being of others. Because of this, CrossFit was immediately appealing. Not just for the vanity or the health benefits, but for the community. Audrey's volunteered three years at the CrossFit Games and three Regionals. She's been coaching for four years and has her Gymnastics Certification. "Hands down Cowtown is the best gym in the area, and I absolutely love helping people smash their goals and generate new ones." Her daily mantra is, "Work hard and be kind." 

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.36.37 AM.png
Amanda Fojtik
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.36.37 AM.png
Mona Lyons
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.36.37 AM.png
Brady Walker
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.36.37 AM.png
Jordan English